Saturday, February 16, 2008

So there I was minding my own buisness.......

Doin a little mellow road ride....when A group rolls up behind me spinning not much faster. Half were from standford and half were from sportin Rock Racing kits so I mingle for a little bit with the group before I blow out. I guess they were spining so slow for the Prolouge of the Tour of California tommorow. I didn't realize the Rock dudes were riding in it since im not that keen on road racing (I had to look it up when i got home).

Any way it was a chill solo ride, everyone was out today, I saw the BMC TeamTeam spining in Palo Alto with the Team Car Following, as well as the Astana Team and a few others.

Tomorrow should be pretty cool, Im going to a party on the street that the Time trial is ripping through, should be good times.

I scored a travel case for my bike, The performance bike buy my crib is going out of business, so i got puppy for 150 bucks.

1 comment:

Jason said...

Have fun heckling roadies. That would be a blast. Nice bike case too. Now you can fly your Mamasita in style to the 101. Right?