Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Joe's New/old Bike

It was a pretty exciting day in the office today. Joe's Cannondale Taurine arrived!. Ive been trying to get joe to buy a MTN bike now for a while. I knew he was eyeballlin the Cannondale Taurine and the Caffeine for a while..taurine being way out of his price range but he Got a really good hook up from Vegan Rob of the Valley Mountain Bikers Valley Mountain Bikers. It was really nice of him to ship all the way out to cali for Joe who he never met for a really nice price. Thanks Rob.
'


The Entire day consisted of everyone in the office stopping buy to take a look so that was fun...tommorow is the maiden voyage....thats joe below holdin his new steed

6 comments:

rick is! said...

the only way I'd get everyone in my office to check out my bike is if I stayed in my chamois all day. The ladies pretend not to like it but I think they secretely dig it. All women want a guy who waxes his legs right???

huber said...

Hey Pete! How's everything going out there? PA is PA.

Pete said...

CA is pretty bitchen, I miss PA readin all the Stories....Maybe ill see ya at the 101 again this year

Jason said...

Yeah, Pete you gotta come to the 101. Rick's coming too. RIGHT RICK???

rick is! said...

not sure if I'll be there yet or not. currently the hamphsire 100 is scheduled for the same weekend... 2hrs way versus 10 hrs away. hmmmm

Pete said...

Rick, Ill probably be stuck in Boston for at least a Month sometime this summer....if its during the 101 you gotta drive on down and pick my ass up.....I dont think they do keg stands at the hampshire 100 so it should be default 101!