Friday, February 08, 2008

Cream Puff Baby!

Yeah I got my email from Scott, I got into the race. Im pretty stoked. I hope I will be able to make it.

I had this dream Last week that Spiderman was chasing me, and i think it might be related to the local Webcore Club. They are everywhere and have a number of pro level dudes racing. I got mowed down on a monday morning climbing Kings. They were haulin.



Anyway today on the lunch ride we put the hammer down, and ripped by this webcore dude. You know just because you rip by someone doesn't mean your a better rider. Maybe they were just chillin, recovering or smelling the flowers. I always say hello, but it seems that no one says hello back. I think its because of the burrito rack on the back of my bike. I think people are disgusted when they get dropped by the dude with big clunky bike. After we passed the dude we really put the pedal to the metal and he followed. I dropped my budy and he claims the dude kept coming after me. Its pretty common around these parts, and i must admit its fun. Your doing your own thing, someone passes you and its on.

No comments: