Thursday, April 09, 2009

My new office - Womatuck

The forecast was awesome today, so after making some breakfast, I threw the blackberry in my pocket and headed to the trail. It was time to make for some lost time for working and traveling to much. Im not going to tell you how long I was on the bike today, becuase iI know the Head writers at The Soiled Chamois, AcuraMatt inc and RSDMag.com are watching my every move and it would give them an unfair advantage down in Leesburg next weekend. However it was a long ride. I was able to stay on top of the work emails.

Things were actually going pretty good until my boss sent me a heads up that he was calling me and things started to begin to look like i needed my laptop...a small emergency was breaking out so I ended up cutting the ride short by an our - it was a bit of a relief, cause i was starting to get tired.

Anyway, it was a good day - and i got a lot of hours in this week before the weekend so I can chase my niece and nephew around while the look for colored eggs..

Later

4 comments:

Laps said...

What city is Wompatuck in? I have never ridden there and could possibly make a trip down on a Wednesday. let me know if you want sketchy internet bike person company.

Pete said...

Come on down, Its in Hingham, MA South of Boston. Ill be pretty banged up next week after a 13 hour race though.

Laps said...

I might be able to keep up then. Would next Wednesday work for you?

Pete said...

Let me see how Im Feelin Monday....