Saturday, March 22, 2008

Another weekend Braving the elements.....



It all started out with the wii bowling tornament at work, three big sreen tv's and 3 wiis setup for happy hour (they let us drink at work) and some sun outside for those not into bowling....


So, i have one of those toaster cars, the dancin rick is always talking about.....i just wanted to post this pick cause, I like to keep my bike with me at all times and even when i dont get to ride it, I like to look back at it and smile.




Saturday at got with roadie joe for a few hours of climbing, followed by a trip to the beach with E. We brought some chairs, wine and cheese and stuff....it was packed.




I rode to the trail on the mamasita today, that took about an hour and E met me with the toaster and her bike...shes making some progress, starting to let it go on the down hills and getting a little more consistent on the climbs....its time to get her some shoes...

The recipe for easter dinner called for either 2 teaspoons of Chicken Broth or Bourbon.......hmmmm i figured no sence in buying a can of Chicken broth and then throwing it away.



2 comments:

rick is! said...

the toaster is awesome. perfect for an active person. not sure about the bourbon though...

Jason said...

God I miss my toaster. I want it back!! Maybe I can go halfway and get and Xb?