Monday, March 03, 2008

Im hoping to see some big names at the wilderness 101 this year

Acura Matt's thorwing down the miles in PA this year, and looks to be getting his feet wet in some local enduros - I can't wait to see his new ride in Coburn, i hear he got a good deal on the spoiler. (apparently this is why they call him acura matt)



Dan Claims hes been chasing Matt all over the Lehigh valley so I suspect we may see him too, although he has some sort of crazy idea that if you ride 100 miles on a mtn bike you can't race cross in like October



Mike Doesn't know it yet but I have a feeling hes going to show up since the W101 is Camper friendly


Jason Claims he's coming, but may end up simulating the entire ride in his "Stankment"


I heard he has a setup down there where he can battle it out with Rob



Brian has declared that he is in too, but has made some coments about the price of the race, not sure if he was serious, but i figure ill have to initiate taking up a collections since this is surely an event that no PA rider should miss.... maybe we can all buy him a mile...

6 comments:

Jason said...

Smart ass.

To simulate the 101 in my basement, I will be getting up at 5 a.m., taking a dump in a porta potty, riding the trainer for 10 hours, shower in mud pit, and then drink beer for 5 hours.

Pete said...

"Honey, why were you doing keg stands in the basement?"

Matt said...

Pete,

Nice post - I think you need to setup the paypal account so we can fill those collection baskets for Brian.

-matt

Unknown said...

Funny as hell- pay my entry and Ill line up ;)

Jason said...

I take it you will be coming to the 101 from this post? Bring you trainer, there's room in the basement.

Pete said...

I think its going to happen Jay, Its going to be a busy summer, but I want to see my PA bitches!!!!!!