Saturday, March 15, 2008

Popped the Jalapeno today

I snuck out for a quick ride- which ended up being a 3.5 hour ride. No lefty yet, but it rides real nice. Im not used to riding with gears. Im running a 1 x 9 setup, and didnt clean as much of the steep techy climbs that I usually do on the single speed. The gears were jumpin around, i guess due to some cable strech but I got her tuned up nicely now so tommorow should be a good ride with roadie joe followed by a slow loop with E.

Im diggin the SRAM XO shifters, I like the nice crisp click they make.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweet ride Pee-tah...looking forward to all the ride reports about it. Looks like I will be joining the big-wheel crowd some time this year too.

MATTC said...

Pete, the roll off works great, I haven't had any problems with it at all. All that I can commit to is a maybe on Sonoma next weekend, Easter with the girlfriends family that day.