Sunday, March 16, 2008

Day 2 on the Mamasita

The bike really felt dialed in today, I returned to Skeggs today with a few friends from work. The frame seems to fit me a bit better then the Niner, which was a medium, vs the large Mamasita, after about 2 hours of riding we headed back to the Parking lot and I picked up E.

We did a nice slow ride at her pace on the same loop we did last week. She did really well today, and showed a lot of improvement over last week. Im glad to get her into the woods, because I think Riding is an awesome way to get out and see nature, when she gets a little stronger it will be an awesome suplement to my longer training rides.

1 comment:

Jason said...

Nice to see you getting out on the Mamasita. I'm using SRAM X9 triggers on mine and XO twists on my Dos. I love the positive "click" of SRAM stuff. Shimano seems so mushy to me now.