Wednesday, November 19, 2008

United can Blow me.

Yeah, so I knew i had to fork up 175 Bones to bring my bike aboard, but you know i thought it was worth it since ill be back and forth to the east coast till new years, so was planning on leaving my bike at mom and pa's, but on top of the fee they charged me 25 bucks to check this as my second bag....talk about misleading. My first bag they charged me an additional 125 bucks for being overweight.....which i could of stuffed the extra 15 pounds in the bike box, but not in front of the agent...anyway the airlines suck....

Its cold here, i need to man up cause i love this stuff.

3 comments:

Matt said...

I've got an extra bike if you need, worse case scenario.

-matt

Jason said...

Glad you enjoyed our temps. Someday you can return the favor to us.

rick is! said...

easy now, try to play nice...:)