Tuesday, November 18, 2008

East Coast Bound

Buisness trip-

The Niner Sir nine is boxed up- along with every piece of cyoing clothing I own. Yeah Im soft. Its just over two years since I have ridden in the east coast fall/winter season. Time to get hard, never mind that sounds bad.

Actually I just forgot what the weather is exactly like in the woods at this time so Ill figure out what works. Most of my time will be spent in boston, so I am planning on hitting up some of the local trails there. Some of the exploration will be at night, so i better find some locals on the internets to show my ass around.

Im defintaely going to spend a day or to with my PA peeps at sals, so you all better be ready.

2 comments:

Matt said...

Pete,

We are all waiting. See you at Sals!

Pete said...

Awe yeah!!!!!
Glad you will be there!, I was going to call your ass this week!