Monday, August 21, 2006

Iron Hill, Deleware=Fast and Furios!

Saturday evening I had no intention of Racing, I kicked back and drank multiple beers and ate some barbecue with my Fiance. I awoke on Sunday at 7:00 AM, headed down stairs threw on the coffee pot feeling sorta groggy. I sat back looked at my dirty unmaintained Cannondale Scalpel and said lets do it. Fortunately it was an early afternoon race so I had plenty of time to load up. I Threw the bike on the car and headed down to Delaware.

We did 4 Laps on this very fast course. I was able to eyeball the leaders rear tire for a better portion of the first lap, but eventually I decided to settle in to my own pace and maintained my position for the next 3 Laps. . A special thanks to Mike Faust for taking awesome picks of the race as usual, Including the picture of me above.

No comments: